Capturing a screenshot on an Android device is pretty easy. Press the unique button combination on your smartphone or tablet and you’ll capture and share a screenshot in an exceedingly matter of seconds. one or two of latest smartphones feature a scrolling screenshot choice that allows you to capture a whole online page, your app drawer or perhaps an extended language at intervals your favorite electronic communication app. There area unit a couple of Android apps on Google Play that provides you with the choice of manually stitching multiple screenshots into one image, however, we’re about to show you the way easy it’s to emulate the scrolling screenshot feature using an app known as Stitch & Share.
- Download and install Stitch & Share from Google Play
- Using your device’s unique button combination, capture the first screenshot
- Scroll down within the app, keeping a small portion of what was in the first screenshot visible and capture the next screenshot
- Repeat the previous step until you have captured everything you want to appear within the screenshot
- Swipe down on your notification panel and tap the Stitch & Share notification
- Tap the green arrow icon in the bottom right corner to save or share your screenshot
If the generated screenshot doesn’t align properly, Stitch & Share allows you to adjust where the images overlap by tapping the scissors icon. The app also includes editing features which allow you to highlight text or insert a blackout bar (great for hiding someone’s name, email or phone number). The free version only offers one color for highlighting, but you can get rid of the ads, get more highlighter colors and eliminate the Stitch & Share watermark with a $0.99 in-app purchase.
Similarly to Stitch & Share on Android, Tailor is free to download from the App Store for anyone who wants it. When downloaded, Tailor again allows users to take multiple screenshots and then have them stitched together into one, seamless image. Tailor is great for stitching together images that include long to-do lists, articles and directions amongst other things and it’s a great addition to anyone’s arsenal of apps.
Hope you will get benefited from this post, don’t forget to share it with your friends and leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.